Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Join the Rebelution!

I just finished reading Alex & Brett Harris' big/little book Do Hard Things, and I'm already giving away copies to teenagers!

Excellent!

These two teenagers, founders of the website: therebelution.com are calling on their generation to rebel against low expectations and do hard things for God. I couldn't agree more.

I previously wrote about their website and message in November 2006.

John Piper preached an entire message this Sunday about youth and godliness (and mentioned the Harris twins' book, too).

Joel Belz wrote about it in the most recent issue of WORLD magazine: Beyond Bed Making.

The twins have a tour coming this Summer of conferences based on the theme of the book.

The book is rated #275 right now on Amazon! Praise God! May its tribe increase.

2 comments:

Would this make a good gift for High School graduates, or is it designed more for those still in high school?

It sure would. Great idea!

It's definitely aimed for those still in high school, but the Harris twins were 19 when they wrote it--definitely fits within the age-range.

And I was getting all kinds of things out of it myself--including a kick-in-the-pants!

And I'm OLD!