Thursday, September 04, 2008

Vote for Jesus

You don't hear about politics here at Hot Orthodoxy.

It's not because I don't have opinions (boy, I've got 'em!), but because I'm mainly a Christian pastor who is trying to point people towards Jesus in a spiritually hot and doctrinally orthodox way.

Of course, what we believe about Jesus affects what we believe about politics! He is Lord, after all! But I'm not sure that my many ruminations about these things are maturated enough to blogcast to the world. If I have something wise like that to share someday, I will.

But I do think these posts by my friend and fellow EFCA pastor, Marty Schoenleber -- the Chosen Rebel, are worthy of consideration as we march towards the next election. Marty is running a new blog called Vote for Jesus which includes penetrating thoughts from the book of Proverbs and neat stories about elections.

Check it out.

0 comments: