Wednesday, November 04, 2009

After My Papers

For those of you counting (and praying, I hope!), I still have 2 papers to write for my doctoral classes: one medium-sized, one larger.  I'm hoping to nail at least one of those today.

I've begun to make a list of things I'm going to get to make a priority after my papers are done:

Woodpile
Circulator in Heating System (Not sure it's working right)
Blog Layout
Target Practice for Hunting Season
Homeschool Phys. Ed with Kids

The amazing thing is that when these 2 papers are done and sent in with all the rest, I'll be DONE with my coursework for a D.Min degree at WTS.  I'll still have 2 major exams and the great big humongous applied research paper to go, but I won't have any more "classes" to work through.

With the classes I took at Biblical (2004) and TEDS (2005, 2006), I've been working on this for the last five years.

It really feels significant to reach this place.  Hooray!

2 comments:

Hey, what's going on? Hooray for no more classes. I spent about two months a couple years ago installing my own circulation system on the wood furnace. You can search my blog for my write-up on it. If you want any help, lemme know!

Hey, Matt!

Great details on your blog about your circulation system.

I'm sure I know how to write up my problem, maybe I'll give you a call to explain what we're experiencing.

-Matt