Monday, March 08, 2010

Biblical Counseling

Two new, and very good, items up today at 

The first is a personal testimony of someone who has moved, over time, to a biblical counseling orientation. His name is Aaron Sironi, and he counsels now with CCEF in their affiliate office out west. This piece gives a good picture of what biblical counseling is--at its best. 

And second, one of the best proponents of biblical counseling, David Powlison, explains a "centrist" understanding of psychopharmacology and biblical counseling. True wisdom and very helpful.


Hello, my name is Ron and I am a
Christian blogger.

I enjoyed looking over your blog.
And you are more than welcome
to visit my mine.
ronj1946 at gmail dot com

If I've posted this to your blog before
please forgive me, sometimes it ain't
so easy being an Old Geezer.

God Bless You