Sunday, April 24, 2011

Robin's Testimony - April 24, 2011

How I Came to Know Christ
by Robin Joy Mitchell

I don’t remember what my life was like before I came to Christ.

I was too young to remember. But my parents remember.

I came to believe that Jesus is God’s Son and saves me from my sins through what He did on the Cross.

I came to know Christ through my family.

My family thanked Jesus for every good gift He gave them, and asked Him for help.

And my parents help and teach me about His good love.

Jesus helps me all the time with hardships like school and Nana dying.

He helps me to be kind to my brothers.

And I am able to pray to the Lord and to recognize my sins.

My favorite Bible verse is Psalm 117:1&2.

“Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples.
For great is his love toward us,
and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever.
Praise the LORD.” 


1 comments:

I am impressed and moved by your mature testimony! God is working everywhere and I see His work especially in Lanse. Blessings on your heads.