Saturday, August 04, 2012

Picking a President this year?

You don't hear much about politics here at "Hot Orthodoxy."  That's not because I don't have political opinions as much as I don't have much confidence in my political opinions--they aren't worth broadcasting.  And I have a lot more confidence in the things I do broadcast about, especially the scriptures.

But I do think it's important for Christ-followers to think theologically about their politics and, especially, their choices at the polls. I'm trying to read a few books this Summer and develop my thoughts as we approach the election this Fall.

My friend, Marty Schoenleber, has just published a book called Picking a President or any Other Elected Official, and it looks like a good read. You might want to check it out.


0 comments: