Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Searching for a New Allegheny District Superintendent

It's my privilege to serve as the chairman of the search team for the next Allegheny District Superintendent of the EFCA. 

After months of praying, listening, and preparing, our team has officially begun seeking qualified candidates for the fifth Allegheny District Superintendent.

The full announcement of this search is available on the district website.

We've also posted a four page profile of the opportunity and directions for applying. I'm thankful for the district-wide research and in-depth writing help of NL Moore and Associates in the preparation of this profile. We couldn't have done it without them.

If you know someone who might be a good fit for this important but unique role, I'd love to hear about it.

I look forward to helping to find and welcome my new pastor. Please pray that the Lord would lead us to the right person for the job!

0 comments: