Sunday, September 03, 2023

10 Years of "Resisting Gossip!"

Picture by Rosie Photography
Rejoice with me!

Resisting Gossip was released ten years ago today.

It's hard to believe it's been that long, and even harder to wrap my mind around all the ways the Lord has blessed it over the last decade.

I've been going over my files and marveling. I'm hoping to re-share some of the highlights on the book's Facebook page over the course of the month. 

Resisting Gossip is currently available in 6 languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Korean, Romanian, and as an audiobook. A companion study guide and Bible study, Resisting Gossip Together is also available and corresponds to 10 teaching videos.

The greatest blessing has been hearing from readers who have grown in their ability to win the war of the wagging tongue. I am a grateful author.



0 comments: