Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Bumpkin Returns to Philly


My books are read, my pre-course papers are written, and my bags are packed. I'm headed back to Philly to take two more weeks of classes from the faculty of CCEF and Westminster Theological Seminary.

Last year, I got pretty lost on the way, but I think I know what I'm doing this time. Still, if you read this, please pray for safe and boring travel between 4 and 8pm today.

And pray for Heather as she holds down the fort (not literally) and keeps the home fires burning (literally). She's the best!

2 comments:

I envy you brother. Both for the classes you are taking and the place you are taking them. Enjoy my home town. Eat a cheese steak and some soft pretzels for me.

Hey, Marty!

The classes have been awesome! Haven't had a cheesteak yet, but I'll try to do that for you this week.

Blessings on you and yours,

-Matt