Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm Back

Thank you for praying for my writing week!  I had a great week, productive and joyful.

I wrote 30 pages of dense, "academic" prose.  One day for outlining and then 4 days of about 7+ pages/day.  I think I have about 10 more pages to go for this chapter to be ready to submit to my adviser.  Hooray!  Thank you for your prayers.  It now seems inevitable that I will get chapter two done, and even soon.  (It doesn't yet seem inevitable that I will finish the whole thing.).

My online fast went really well, too.  I found that I didn't miss it, and it really cut down on the "noise-level" in my heart and life.  It went so well, that I'm going to try to do it more. I am going to start going offline every week from Sunday afternoon to Tuesday morning.  I really found that I had more time for prayer and family.

Pray for my re-entry into online life and full bore ministry.  I came back to work Tuesday morning to 164 emails and a number of pressing ministry needs.  Pray for the quick establishing of priorities and for fruitful engagement in people's lives.

0 comments: