Sunday, March 13, 2011

Offline

Call me the Hermit of Lanse. 

I'm going offline for a week starting this afternoon.

This week is my writing week.  I hope to write Chapter Two of the project (approximately 25 pages of biblical/theological writing about the problem of gossip).  Pray for productivity, precision, and perseverance for this project!

And while I'm doing that, I decided to take a one week online fast -- no email, no Facebook, no blogs, no favorite websites, etc.  I still might need to use the internet to find a fact or something for my project, but I'm going to pretend that I'm a hermit this week and focus on prayer, writing, and family.

I'd appreciate your prayers for this.  I'm kind of a "wired" guy who likes to be "in the know," so this is a stretch for me--but I think a good one.

Thank you!  I'll let you know how it went in a week or so.

0 comments: