Friday, September 12, 2014

Trailer for the Resisting Gossip Teaching Series

I'm pleased to present the trailer for The Resisting Gossip Teaching Series, a collection of ten short films where I teach the essential lessons from Resisting Gossip.


Resisting Gossip Teaching Series: Trailer from Third Brother Films on Vimeo.

What I Love About The Trailer

One thing I love about the trailer is that you get a sweep of the whole thing--all ten locations in our little community and the titles of all ten lessons so you know what you'll be learning about. Each video is specifically designed to be used in conjunction with a lesson from the new companion book Resisting Gossip Together which comes out on October 7th.

Another thing I love about the trailer is that it announces that these videos are a gift to the world from CLC Publications. We are giving away all 10 lessons online for free!  They are available on DVD, as well which is terrific, but no one that has an internet connection has to pay a dime to receive this teaching.

I can't tell you how much I love the music in the trailer. I'm so thankful that Dave and Licia Radford of The Gray Havens gave their permission to use "Jack and Jill, pt. 2" from their upcoming album "Fire and Stone" [lyrics] as the theme music for this series!

But the thing I love the most is that it's finally here, and I can share it with you! Big thanks go to Spencer Folmar and his Third Brother Films for filming, directing, and editing this series together!

What's Next?

Starting on Monday, we'll be releasing one new lesson video each weekday until all ten are available. I'll also be posting the complete set on this Resisting Gossip Videos page.

And, as a bonus, when we've got all ten up, I'll share the blooper reel with you. Enjoy!


0 comments: