Monday, December 05, 2016

E-Book Versions of "Resistiendo el Chisme"

Rejoice with me!

Resistiendo el Chisme, the Spanish version of Resisting Gossip, is now available as an e-book in multiple formats:

Kindle

Nook

Kobo

iTunes (iOS devices)

Google Play

This is so encouraging to me, especially because I know it's already being used in online classes for Christian leaders by educators like Dr. Tim McIntosh. Tim had asked for a digital version for his students, and the good folks at CLC Colombia and CLC Publications made it happen!

When it first came out, Resistiendo el Chisme was featured in a 18 minute segment on the morning show of Channel One television in Colombia (see YouTube Video below). When I wrote the original book, I never expected it to be used by people all around the world. Praise the Lord!




0 comments: