Friday, June 14, 2013

Praising God for 15 Years


Dear church family,

Happy anniversary!

Today marks the completion of fifteen full years of pastoral ministry at Lanse Evangelical Free Church. It was June 14, 1998 that I preached my first official message as the shepherd of this delightful group of people.

At the ten year mark, I preached a series of message of what I've learned, taught, and am hoping through the years at LEFC, and they are all still true today:

10 Things I’ve Learned in the First 10 Years

10 Things I’ve Been Teaching in the First 10 Years

10 Things I'm Hoping for in the Next 10 Years (I can't believe that 5 of those are already up!)

I praise God for all of the ministry to, through, and from the LEFC church family these 15 years.  Looking forward to the next 15 years if God will grant them!

0 comments: