Friday, October 02, 2015

Shut Yo Face - Christ's Church Camden Learns About "Resisting Gossip"

One of the surprising joys of authoring Resisting Gossip has been learning about pastors who preach sermon series informed and inspired by my work.

This week, I found these sermons by Scott Clevenger of Christ's Church Camden in Kingsland, Georgia (near Jacksonville) and listened to a good bit of them.

The series is called, "Shut Yo Face" (not sure I'd have the temerity to use that title!) and is divided up along the outline of my book: Recognizing, Resisting, and Responding to gossip.

Pastor Scott is easy to listen to, funny, and has good illustrations.

I love that my book is helping people around the world. What a joy to be useful to the Church!


SEP. 13, 2015: Shut Yo Face - Recognizing Gossip from Christ's Church Camden on Vimeo.


SEP. 20, 2015: Shut Yo Face! - Resisting Gossip from Christ's Church Camden on Vimeo.


SEP. 27, 2015: Shut Yo Face! - Responding To Gossip from Christ's Church Camden on Vimeo.


0 comments: