Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Win a Copy of "Preparing Your Teens for College"

I'm so glad this book came out before any more of my kids became teens!  (Read my review.)

Today, I'm happy to announce a contest to win a free copy of Preparing Your Teens for College.

Tyndale House has given me a free copy to hand off, and here's all you have to do to win:

1. Leave a comment on this post (either here or on Facebook) with your name on it.

2. Wait to see if you win. I'll be drawing the names out of a hat. It's that easy!

You can increase your chances of winning by posting about this contest on your social media page (FB, Twitter, Blog, Pinterest, etc.). Just send me an email or leave a comment with the link so that I know that you've expanded the reach of the contest.  For each time you link to the contest, you get your name added to the hat one more time (limit of 7 chances, the contest ends at 7pm EST on Monday night, March 3rd).

I'll announce the winner on Tuesday.

Check back here on Monday for an interview with Alex about his book!

3 comments:

Thanks for the opportunity!

Thanks for entering the contest. You're listed here as "Anonymous," but if I follow the link, I think you are Timothy Harris. Is that correct?

Timothy, you've won the contest for "Preparing Your Teen for College" at my blog.

(If I've got the right you.☺)

I need your mailing address to have a book sent to you.

http://matt-mitchell.blogspot.com/2014/03/and-winner-is.html