Monday, September 10, 2018

Book Review: "A Nice Derangement of Epitaphs" by Ellis Peters

A Nice Derangement of Epitaphs (Felse, #4)A Nice Derangement of Epitaphs by Ellis Peters

I love this book.

I just re-read it for at least the fourth time--I’ve lost count. And yet I felt tears of joy well up at the triumphant end.

Edith Pargeter, the real name of Ellis Peters, was a mystery-writing genius of the first order. Very few are the authors who can create a whodunit that a reader might want to re-visit so often and with such pleasure. Come for another adventure of the Felse family, stay for the boldly drawn character development of the coast of Cornwall cast, and hang on for the twisty plot of at least (?) three graves with unexpected contents! Delightful.

View all my Goodreads reviews.

0 comments: