Sunday, October 10, 2021

I passed my ordination council! (20 years ago)

Exactly 20 years ago this very weekend, I sat for my ordination examination council by pastors and leaders from across the Allegheny District and members of Lanse Evangelical Free Church. And I passed! 

Two decades later, I am grateful for the gospel-centered doctrinal faithfulness of the Evangelical Free Church of America and am privileged to help lead the effort to provide credentials for those in vocational ministry in our association. I love the accountability and interdependence that our EFCA credentials provide.

If you are in the EFCA and haven't jumped into it yet, I commend our EFCA credentialing process to you.

If you are in our Allegheny District, check out the 4 step guide we have created to lead you through the process.

0 comments: