Thursday, May 05, 2022

Twenty Years of Ordination with the EFCA

Rejoice with me! On this day, 20 years ago, I was officially ordained under the authority of the Evangelical Free Church of America. (I was licensed with the EFCA for almost 4 years before that.) 

It is a solemn joy and a great privilege to serve the Lord Jesus Christ and His Church under this particular banner. We are not the only association of churches out there, nor the biggest, nor the oldest, or any other -est, but we are grounded in the Gospel, tethered to the truth of the Scriptures, focused on following the Great Commission through living out the Great Commandment in the Great Community. 

I know that I am blessed to be a part of this family and recognized as qualified to preach the Word, equip the saints, and shepherd the flock of Lanse Evangelical Free Church. Pray for me! I aspire to be faithful in the next two decades to what this ordination represents.

0 comments: