Thursday, December 29, 2005

Closing the Books on 2005

Since 1999, I have kept a running list of books that I've completed reading in a given year. I posted on the first half of the year back in July.

[Note: this is not a recommended reading list. Some of these books are terrific and some are terrible. Read at your own risk. They are in the order completed (not started or enjoyed!)]

Sayers, Dorothy L. Have His Carcase

Woodbridge, John and Timothy George The Mark of Jesus: Loving in a Way the World Can See [My brief review is posted here.]

Sayers, Dorothy L. Gaudy Night

Sayers, Dorothy L. Busman’s Honeymoon


Robinson, Marilynne Gilead [My very brief review.]


Mahaney, C.J. Humility: True Greatness [Read my extensive review here. This one is highly recomended.]

Doyle, A. Conan The White Company

Sayers, Dorothy L. The Five Red Herrings

Hewitt, Hugh Blog


Malphurs, Aubrey Leading Leaders

Dever, Mark The Deliberate Church: Building Your Ministry on the Gospel. [You can buy a copy of this book and get a free .pdf version, too, directly from Crossway.]

Doyle, A. Conan Sir Nigel

Tozer, A.W. The Pursuit of God

0 comments: