Thursday, June 08, 2006

Andrée Seu

Heather and I really enjoy (if that's the right word for something that often cuts you open in just the right place) the writings of a WORLD magazine columnist named Andrée Seu.

She is a gem. Articulate, incisive, evocative, and pointed, Andrée is a rare find in a columnist. Heather says, "If I could write, that's how I'd like to do it."

For Mother's Day this year, I got Heather a copy of Andrée's first book (a compilation of essays) named Won't Let You Go Unless You Bless Me. Highly recommended.

2 comments:

Thanks for posting this. She's a great writer.

I came across your blog post (http://matt-mitchell.blogspot.com/2006/06/andre-seu.html) and would like your permission to excerpt a line for promotion of Andree Seu's books. Contact me at: mmulder@gwpub.com