Monday, June 29, 2009

Multiply

Had a great time at the EFCA National Conference this last week. The theme was:


Heather got to go this year and thoroughly enjoyed the workshops, fellowship with other ministry wives, and even time with me! She enjoyed a good pace this year--including time for a date-night and a half day at the U of M arboretum.

I really enjoyed participating in some forums that were looking for input (EFCA Today editorial consultants team, District Boards of Ministerial Standing, etc) and networking with friends old and new (especially with district friends!).

Our President, Bill Hamel (who was elected for another 3 year term as president), spoke on Wednesday night on multiplying younger leaders. He was at the top of his game, and I was encouraged to re-evaluate who I am doing the most investing in--is it the next generation?

A conference highlight for me was meeting and voting for the new President of Trinity: Craig Williford. Trinity has caught a good one!


Craig & Carolyn Williford


1 comments:

Matt,
You say you haven't heard of Call 2 Fall. Here's my take on it:

Call 2 Fall: An Exercise in Bad Biblical Exegesis