Thursday, December 01, 2011

Ready to Submit!

Rejoice with me!

My doctoral project is now ready to submit!

This afternoon I talked with my advisor who agreed that everything seems in order to print it out and send in the copies to the school.

Hard to believe that first writing day was just 331 days ago when I wrote:
Counting today, there are 331 days until December 1st.

December 1st is my "deadline" for turning in my Applied Research Project to Westminster Theological Seminary if I want to graduate in May of 2012.
And today's the 1st. How's that for timing?

December 1st was my own deadline. The school's deadline is December 15th, so I have a little bit of time left, but it won't be needed. Hooray! Thank you for praying me through this process. Thank, you, Lord, for your grace and blessings!

Tomorrow, I'll check it all over one last time, print out four copies (about 1300 pages), three-hole punch it, and put it in the mail to WTS (for the next/last few steps leading up to a May 24th graduation).

And then, breathe a big sigh of relief....


Photo by Nate Weatherly

0 comments: