Thursday, March 15, 2012

All the BIG People

Yesterday, I passed my doctoral project defense at Westminster Theological Seminary.  Hooray!

The long-term readers of this blog (both of you) have been a big part of helping me get to this point. You've endured lots of posts about writer's block, CCEF, and various milestones. You've played gossip-games with me, and posted encouraging comments.  And, most especially, you've prayed.

Thank you!

The story is told that an academy award winner once said, "I'd like to thank all of the little people who made this possible, but I can't think of their names."

Well, there are no little people in my thank-you list. My friends are BIG in my mind and heart and so is my thankfulness for them (you).

In my next post, I'm going to broadcast my "acknowledgements" page from my project, and there isn't a little person on it.  

Thank you again, for helping me every step of the way.

0 comments: