Friday, August 21, 2015

Win a Copy of "God Made All Of Me" by Justin & Lindsey Holcomb


I'm excited about this new book, #GodMadeAllOfMe to help children be safe from abuse. It's from the authors of Rid of My Disgrace and related resources.  I wish it had been available when my kids were little.

On Tuesday, I'm going to publish an interview I did with the Holcombs about this book.

Starting today, I'm offering a contest to win a free copy.

Entering this contest is very simple:

1. Leave a comment on this post (either here or on Facebook) with your name on it.

2. Wait to see if you win. I'll be drawing the names out of a hat. It's that easy! (Don't forget to check back or subscribe to updates to find out if you win--I'll need your mailing address if you do.)

You can also increase your chances of winning by posting about this contest on your social media page (FB, Twitter, Blog, Pinterest, etc.). Just send me an email or leave a comment with the link so that I know that you've expanded the reach of the contest. For each time you link to the contest, you get your name added to the hat one more time (limit of 7 chances, the contest ends at 12am EST on Tuesday night, August 25th).

I'll announce the winner on Wednesday.

By the way, if you can't wait for my contest to end to order your book, New Growth Press is offering about $100 worth of free resources for those who pre-order their copy before it comes out on September 8th. Check out the website for details.


Pictured below is an infographic from the Holcombs about this important topic:


11 comments:

Love any book you recommend! Hope to read this one soon :)
- Jen

Already ordered, but I would love to gift this to a friend.
Kendal Barriere

Thanks for the entering the contest! Share the contest on social media and let me know how many place it's been shared to earn more chances to win.

I'm hoping to win this book to pass it along in our Mops group. Also, posted the contest in said group on FB!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MoshannonValleyMops/

Thanks, Crumkunst, I've got you down for 2 chances to win in the hat.

Hi Pastor Matt! I shared it with the State College Homeschool Group. I'm going to buy it anyway but would give away a copy if I'd win. Sounds like a special book to share with all kids!

Terrific, Kelly! I'll put your name in the hat. It's a good resource.

I shared the link on a FB group of mom friends from college.

Thanks, Sarah! That's two chances in the hat for you!

I've never heard of this, but a friend shared your link. Sounds like a great resource. Thanks for sharing!