Wednesday, June 01, 2022

"He Will Be Enough" by Katie Faris

Our friend, Katie Faris, has just published a new book with the Good Book Company entitled, He Will Be Enough: How God Takes You By The Hand Through Your Hardest Days.I got to read an advanced copy, and it's really good. Knowing Katie and her writing, I figured it would be, but I was not only un-surprised by its quality but very encouraged by her words. It was a joyful privilege to offer my endorsement:
Our friend Katie has a unique way of writing both from a place of frailty and weakness and also with a clear heart of joyful confidence in the Lord. She calls it ‘write in the middle,’ and her distinctive voice comes through once again in He Will Be Enough as she ministers God’s sufficient grace to her readers. I will be handing out copious copies, especially to those finding themselves caught in the middle of uncertainty and pain.
In the video below, Katie talks about the central idea behind the 20 meditations. I encourage you to watch it, download all of the free resources (Bible worksheets and reflection questions), and definitely read the book. It's compelling and heartening.

1 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind endorsement, Matt! I'm so grateful for you and Heather -- your faithful friendship and how God has used you in my life!