Monday, November 29, 2010

Your "Gossip Stories" Needed!

Dear readers (both of you),

I'm still in need of quite a few stories about gossip (not gossip, themselves!) for my applied research project and book.

I am shooting for 200, and I probably have about 20 so far. 

Here's the description of what I'm looking for again:

- the time you passed on that juicy tid-bit when you shouldn't have
- the time you were confused about whether or not to share
- the time you said, "Stop, I don't want to hear this."
- or "Have you talked with that person about this?"
- the time when gossip caused your church to almost split
- the time you chose a "apples of gold in settings of silver" word instead of a "choice morsel."

etc.

I'm especially interested in the heart that wants to gossip.  What was the motivation? 

Why do we do it?

Leave a comment on this or email me:  pastormatt AT lansefree DOT org.


Thanks!

0 comments: