Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Introducing Todd Hardin

While I'm introducing new friends online, let me introduce you to the writings of Todd Hardin.
Todd serves as Grace Baptist Church’s Minister of Care and Counseling where he directs the Charis in Action Counseling Center. He holds a Doctor of Ministry degree in Biblical Counseling from Westminster Theological Seminary. He is also a Ph.D. student at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. Todd lives with his wife Brenda and their two boys in Knoxville, Tennessee. [From his bio.]
Todd and I were counseling students at WTS together in 2009.  He obviously knew his stuff and had really helpful things to share in class. (And when I was discouraged one day in class, he came alongside me, offered to help, and "pastored" me.)

I am happy to see that Todd is writing for the Biblical Counseling Coalition these days.  I'm sure that his contributions will be worth reading.  Check him out.

0 comments: