Saturday, September 29, 2012

New Feature: Blogs I Read

When I last checked, I subscribe to over 300 blogs. Some of those are inactive and never publish anything, others are very active and publish several posts per day. Some are local news sources and family friends. Many are about theology, ministry, spirituality, and everyday life (the kind of things you see discussed on this blog).

Many of those blogs are worth reading, and I'd like to tell you more about them.

Beginning next week, I'm going to start introducing the blogs I read and give you an idea of why I read them and whether or not you might want to check them out, as well.

(I might even tell you about some blogs I read that I don't think that many people should read--or at least what to watch out for as you read them with discernment. But, as usual, we'll try to keep the negativity level low here at Hot Orthodoxy.)

0 comments: