Monday, June 17, 2013

Dan & Jen Ledford on "Resisting Gossip"

Dan and Jen Ledford have been some of our best friends for the last decade. Among many points of affinity, Dan is a fellow pastor and Jen-ergy is an amazing homeschooling mom. Our kids are similar ages and we have had a lot of fun together over the years. [And once, George W. and Laura Bush got to meet them!]

Both Dan and Jen read Resisting Gossip in its development stages and had great constructive criticism to improve it. The church they serve, Westminster Church (PCA) in Butler, PA has scheduled the Resisting Gossip Live Seminar for November 8th and 9th.

I am very encouraged by their endorsements:

“This book provides a great balance between exposing and articulating the heart problem of gossip and revealing and articulating the gospel’s answer.  The book applied several well-known passages of scripture to the topic of gossip that I had not previously seen applied in that manner.  Many other lesser-known scriptures came alive by the application to gossip. I already am recommending this book – and quoting it.” – Dan Ledford

“As a pastor’s wife, this book was timely and encouraging to me. It encouraged me how to love others with grace, how to leave my concerns at the cross with full confidence that Jesus is in charge and I am not. It reminded me to work at guarding my own heart and continue to work at honoring Him.  I would recommend this book to those who find gossip a temptation and to those who are hurt by gossip.” – Jen Ledford


***

Subscribe to the "Resisting Gossip Update" Email Newsletter.

Pre-order Resisting Gossip on Amazon today.

0 comments: