Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Mid-Day Update: Getting Organized?

Thank you, both of you readers, for praying for me today.

I'm enjoying the work today, which is a real improvement on the last couple of weeks.

It helps to work in my basement where distractions are at a minimum.

Sometimes it feels like I spend the whole day getting organized.  And it's hard sometimes to know if I'm truly getting organized or just spinning my wheels.

Today, it feels like I've gotten organized, and if I can concentrate, I can really get somewhere this afternoon.

I'm hoping to note down every Scripture reference used in the "good guy" books on gossip (by Christians against gossip) and put in the master list (that I've organized this morning) to make sure that I study every one.

And I want to study as many of those today as I can, too.  At least in Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Matthew, 2 Corinthians, 1&2 Timothy, and Titus.  

Do-able?

I'll let you know at the end of the day.

0 comments: