Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Still Organizing

No, it wasn't do-able to get all of that done in an afternoon.

But I made a great start.

1. I got thoroughly organized...again.

2. I got to a place where I think my "working definition of gossip" is scripturally defensible!

3. I ended the first game and started Gossip Game #2:  Excuses & Opening Lines.

4. And I'm almost done with re-reading all of the "good guy" books and ordering their Scripture references into my master "look up" list.  After I have them all looked-up, I think my study will be pretty much done.

Maybe I'll find time to do all of that before next week's writing/research day.

Maybe not.  But we'll just keep chipping away at the big tree until it falls.

******************
Credits:

Big tree
This travel blog photo's source is TravelPod page: July 9th - Travel to Sunyani and Kranka

0 comments: