Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Ed Welch's Counseling Wisdom in Quotable Quotes

In today's post at the Grace and Truth Blog at the Biblical Counseling Coalition, I share the story of taking a CCEF/WTS counseling methodology class under Ed Welch.

Ed and his class were different from what I expected, and I journaled what I was learning by taking down pithy- yet-loaded quotes and then organizing my thoughts about counseling methodology under the quotes as headings. I've tried to capture some of what I learned in this article.

The CCEF National Conference begins this Friday in Frisco, Texas. I wish I could be there like we were last year. It is exciting, however, that Resisting Gossip will be there in the conference bookstore with its unbelievably encouraging (and humbling!) foreword by Ed Welch.

0 comments: