Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Hot Orthodoxy on Life Letters Cafe

I've recently joined the group of Christian "Life Notes" bloggers at Life Letters Cafe, a multi-author site of Christian encouragement founded by David Miller.

I enjoyed meeting David on the phone last week--a very generous and encouraging fellow! I appreciate what he said about this blog:
What the entire Life Notes blog team has in common is the desire for you today to find God’s grace in new ways and proven ways . . . so that by faith . . . you can hit just the right Life Notes in your pursuit of Christ  . . . and those who have yet to know Him!
I don't have much up there yet. I will be sharing things I've already written for Hot Orthodoxy (my first post is a review of Stop the Runaway Conversation) and an occasional post just for Life Notes.

If you need encouragement today, stop over there and see if God has something just for you.

0 comments: