Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thanks for Praying for My Mini-Sabbatical

Thank you to everyone who prayed for my mini-sabbatical.

It was refreshing and strategic time for me and my family.

I was able to totally reorganize my office and systems for personal productivity (I've posted pictures of my office on my blog.).

I was also able to be home with my family almost every night for 3 weeks (that never happens!).

And I was able to give my wife a few breathers, including a 24 hour personal retreat and a planning day for Fall homeschooling.

Please continue to pray for me as I transition back into full-tilt work. I still have those "writing projects" that I had wanted to get done lingering around and plenty of work to help our church prepare for the Fall. It's hard sometimes to know what to prioritize. I want to do it all!

Again, thank you, I really appreciate everyone's prayers and support.

0 comments: