Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Didn't Feel Like It

I didn't feel like it, but I did it, and it feels good now.

Here is my list of "checkmarks" on my to-do list for this week's writing day:
1.  A BIG one:  I revised my proposal (18pgs) into Chapter One: Introduction (7pgs)!  Praise God!

As I said to Heather, "It's not very good, but it's written.  And now there is something to edit."

2.  Filled up my Critical Readers list.  I have the 25 readers that I proposed, both men and women.  Praise God!

3.  Started the exegetical work on the topic of gossip throughout the Bible.  How to do this proficiently, efficiently, and comprehensively still eludes me.

4.  Wrote my school about technical formatting matters (what Greek and Hebrew fonts do I use for the biblical research parts of my paper?).  Which led to installing new Hebrew and Greek Fonts on my computer.
Thank you to all who are praying alongside me.

0 comments: