Friday, March 01, 2013

"Bound Together" and Free Stuff Fridays from Chris Brauns

Apparently, this is my Chris Brauns week!

I just got my copy of Chris' latest book Bound Together: How We Are Tied to Others in Good and Bad Choices, and I can't wait to read it.  (He says that he sent it to me before I even sent my hint. Thanks, Chris!)

Would you like free copy for yourself?

I see that Chris is giving some away. He says:
To be eligible to win you will need to subscribe to my blog by email or by RSS Feeds and do one of the following:
  1. Complete the Bound Together Quiz which will go online early next week
  1. Or Attend our Bound Together Launch Party at the Red Brick Church
  1. Or Attend a Bound Together Book Discussion, Thursday, April 18, at 7:00 PM at Barnes and Noble at CherryVale Mall in Cherry Valley, IL.
Prizes include copies of Bound TogetherPilgrim Theology by Michael Horton, Center Church by Tim Keller, and several Nook E-Readers.

0 comments: