Friday, September 06, 2013

Guest Post at Ron Edmonson's Blog

Today, I was a guest at Ron Edmonson's blog with an article* on "5 Alternatives to Gossip:"

I wish I had a dime for every time I’ve heard someone say, “But if we didn’t gossip, we wouldn’t have anything to talk about!” Of course, that is not true. But it often feels as if it is.
Everybody around us is doing it. Talking about others behind their back is fun and exciting. Gossip is juicy and attractive, and it just doesn’t feel like we have a lot of options.
In Resisting Gossip, I dedicate two whole chapters to planning alternative strategies for when we get into potential gossip situations.
Here are five good ones:
Read the whole thing: 5 Alternatives to Gossip at RonEdmonson.com.

***

About Ron Edmondson: Church planter and pastor with a heart for strategy, leadership and marketing; especially geared toward developing churches and growing and improving the Kingdom of God.
All Posts by   |  Personal Blog  |  Twitter  |  Facebook


*My article is largely content drawn directly from chapter 5 of Resisting Gossip.

0 comments: